AerisGuard is the HVAC&R Hygiene Solution
AerisGuard provides long term hygiene and mould control for all Air Conditioning Systems including Air Handling Units, ductwork and coolrooms regardless of size.
AerisGuard’s cleaning and treatment products provide a “systems approach” to maintaining clean HVAC & R systems that addresses the causes of poor indoor air quality, coil inefficiencies and corrosion. View AerisGuard’s proven performance for yourself.
- Are environmentally friendly, water based, biodegradable and non corrosive
- Use technology approved by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA USA)
- Are Therapeutic Goods Administration and AQIS approved for use in food processing/ storage/manufacturing
- Use HACCP approved proprietary processes
- 100% removal of contaminants
- Provides up to 12 months contaminant protection
- Improves heat exchange performance
- Less than 1% thermal resistance and pressure drop for most fin patterns
- Compliant to AS/NZS 1668.2 and AS/NZS 3666.2
Why is AerisGuard different?
The AerisGuard Hygiene Protection system is an internationally validated program of patented multi-enzymatic and anti-microbial cleaning and treatment formulations designed to remove and protect HVAC & R coils and surfaces from bacterial and mould colonization (biofilm). AerisGuard is unlike regular acid and alkaline cleaners because it digests biofilm and is not harmful to coils, humans or the environment. HVAC&R systems protected by the AerisGuard product range benefit from up to 12 months residual protection again biofilm regrowth. Stopping biofilm at its source keeps applied surfaces hygienically cleaner longer, improving component efficiency and extending asset life.
How the AerisGuard Protection System Works
It’s a simple 4 step clean and treatment process.
AerisGuard Product Suite:
- AerisGuard Coil Cleaner
- AerisGuard Coil Treatment
- AerisGuard Surface and Duct Cleaner
- AerisGuard Surface and Duct Treatment
Step 1 – Bioactive Coil Cleaner
AerisGuard’s Bioactive Coil Cleaner is specifically formulated with broad spectrum enzymes to quickly strip away bacteria, fungi and other contaminants on any cooling and heat exchange coils, leaving surfaces hygienically clean without high pressure washing.
- Non corrosive, non-toxic, environmentally safe
- Suitable for domestic, commercial and industrial cooling and heat exchange coils
Step 2 – Bioactive Coil Treatment
AerisGuard Bioactive Coil Treatment is a post cleaning treatment application that leaves a “time released” thin residual coating on the surface of the system’s cooling and heating coils. The products’ formula is designed to release a small amount of active biocides that provide 12 months protection from bacterial and fungal re-colonization. Benefits include increased airflow, improved air quality and greater operations and energy efficiency.
- Slow release biostat lasting 12 months
- No dangerous VOC’s created
- Prevents blockages from heat exchange and cooling coils
Step 3 – Surface and Duct Cleaner
AerisGuard Surface and Duct cleaner is the final step in source removal. It ensures all surfaces are contaminate free and ready for the application of surface and duct treatment solutions.
- Non Toxic
Step 4 – Surface and Duct Treatment
When inadequately maintained, the air handling room surfaces and ducts can become colonized with bacteria and fungi. The AerisGuard Surface and Duct Cleaner can be damp mopped, wiped or sprayed onto walls, floors and ceiling surfaces of air handling rooms and ducts to prevent ongoing growth.
- Moisture activated
- Non Toxic
- No off-gassing
- No dangerous VOC’s created
- 12 months residual protection
AerisGuard Product Sales
Air Systems Duct Cleaner are authorized distributor of the AerisGuard product line in Queensland. For more information regarding AerisGuard products or to order AerisGuard products call us at 07 3284 0088 or send us an email through contact us . To view our full range of HVAC&R services please visit our “Services” page.