The Air Conditioning Cleaning and Restoration Specialists:
Air Systems Duct Cleaning are leading providers of quality Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning cleaning, mould treatment and restoration services in Brisbane, across Queensland and interstate. Quality Management Systems, ISO 9001:2015 compliant.
With over 15 years’ experience operating in the HVAC industry, Air Systems Duct Cleaning has managed many complex and long term projects across a variety of airports, residential, commercial, industrial, manufacturing, health and educational applications. This broad experience has seen us encounter many difficult logistical, design and working environments. As such, we are able to draw on our extensive working knowledge to provide peace of mind solutions to our clients’ specific project scope requirements, Duty of Care and OH&S obligations.
Our Air Conditioning, Duct and Cool room Cleaning and Restoration Service:
As a preferred supplier of air conditioning cleaning, restoration and remediation services to a number of large public and privately owned organisations we are expected to deliver sustained AC hygiene results. That’s what our value based, time and health conscious clients expect. To meet this expectation Air Systems Duct Cleaning incorporates leading edge, AerisGuard, cleaning and treatment products and rigorous quality assurance and safety standards within its cleaning and restoration processes. This ensures your project is delivered on time, to budget and with zero harm. Therefore...
Each HVAC&R service package includes:
- Site Inspection, Project Risk Analysis and Budget Estimate reports
- Accurate assessment, cleaning and treatment of all types of air handling units, duct and cool room systems
- Restoration of air handling unit/s, duct-work and cool room surfaces (if required)
- Before Works Photographic audit and Completed Works Outcome reports
- Issuance of Hygiene certification on completed works
Each HVAC&R hygiene and restoration service:
- Is Industry compliant with Australian Standards 3666.2, NADCA and AIRAH guidelines for assessment, cleaning and restoration of HVAC systems
- ISO 9001:2015 compliant and registered
- Uses AerisGuard Technologies EPA, HACCP certified and environmentally safe cleaning and treatment products
- Is compliant with AS3666.2-2011 Air Handling and Water Systems of Buildings - Microbial Control
- Is warranted for up to 12 months against mould regrowth
Each HVAC&R trained technician holds:
- 30215 - Construction Industry card
- Safe Working Confined Spaces card
- First Aid certificate
- Work Safely at Heights card
- Elevated platform certificate
- AerisGuard Approved Applicator Certificate
Our HVAC&R Health and Safety Obligations:
Air Systems Duct Cleaning strives to exceed its health and safety obligations by ensuring safe systems of work are in place when carrying out all project activities. Working in accordance with Workplace Health and Safety Act 2011 Part 2 Div 2 19.1, Air Systems ...
- provides the necessary risk inductions, safety instruction and supervision to protect all persons from risk to their health and safety
- provides detailed Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) to maintain an incident free work environment
- ensures the safe use, handling and storage of substances based on Safety Data Sheet recommendations
- ensures worker health and work site conditions are continuously assessed and monitored for illness and injury prevention
Our holistic approach to HVAC&R hygiene and safety makes Air Systems Duct Cleaning stand out as Brisbane’s leading provider of HVAC&R services.
To view our full range of HVAC&R services and product options please visit the “Air Conditioning Services” page. Alternatively, “Contact Us” directly to discuss a service solution tailored to your specific HVAC&R challenge. Find out more about what makes Air Systems Duct Cleaning a HVAC leader by visiting our “About Us” page.